Whether it’s architectural LED lighting for commercial or residential applications, here’s a handy tool to determine how many LED Lumens you’ll need to properly light your space.
As an LED light installers, we get several queries from customers like:
- how many led lights do i need to light a room?
- how many lumens do i need for living room?
- how many led downlights do i need per room?
- how to calculate how many lights are needed in a bedroom?
- what amount of lumens required per sq ft for showroom?
So, we have come up with LED light Estimator to meet need of all the customers. Use our light requirement calculator to find out maximum led light output (lumen and wattage) required to illuminate your room depending on type, size and specified light level. We have illustrated number of led lights required for your room type with different options of our various LED lighting products in table form. for example, to find number of led lights in showroom or shop, select room type as showroom or shops. Make sure you plan led downlight spacing according to suggested lighting layout.
For a free short consultation, call +373 67 111 100 or send an email with the project data to email@example.com